Candidate Selection Criteria
1. This programme is open to AHSN members (NHS commissioners, providers & universities), micro- businesses, Small & Medium Enterprises.
2. All types of businesses with different business models are welcomed, i.e. social enterprises, businesses that wish to develop a horizontal innovation and cross-sector technology application.
3. Priority will be given to applicants employed in the Kent Surrey Sussex Academic Health Science Network geographical boundary. Applications from neighbouring areas may also be considered.
4. You need to be an innovator with a concept or a business proposition which you are passionate about moving forward.
5. The focus of the concept, product or process needs to contain an innovative entrepreneurial element and be applicable to the healthcare or Life Science sector.
6. You need to be prepared to work up your ideas in an open way but in a closed environment where all participants would be committed to confidentiality.