|Date: 25th May, 1.00pm – 5.00pm (companies required from 10am)|
|Venue: KPMG, 15 Canada Square, Canary Wharf London|
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED
This will be SETsquared’s third successive Open Innovation Showcase event. The aim of the event is to enable SETsquared member companies, researchers/academics and student enterprises to showcase their technologies or licensing opportunities to Corporate Venturing and Innovation Search teams.
Our previous Open Innovation events have been attended by the likes of Schlumberger, Dyson, Johnson & Johnson, BAE Systems, GE Healthcare, QinetiQ, Nationwide, Intesa Sanpaolo, Barclays, EDF Energy, Sony, IBM and Merck.
We will also be inviting investors (angel, venture capitalists and high net worth individuals), so this event is also a good platform if you are seeking investment. We would expect an audience of around 150 corporates and investors.
Application deadline: 17th March 2017.
Online selection sessions will take place on 27th March, 3rd and 5th April, where each company/project will give a 5-minute pitch to a panel of external investors/corporates and experienced entrepreneurs. Each pitch will be followed by a 10-minute Q&A and feedback from the panellists. From these sessions, we will select up to 16 - 18 companies/projects to join our innovation programme culminating in exhibiting and pitching at our Open Innovation Showcase with over 150 corporates and investors.
- Applications open until 17th March.
- Online Panel Selection Sessions: 27th March, 3rd and 5th April.
- Companies notified if successful by 11th April.
- Deadline for companies to submit electronic presentations for the Apple pitch practice sessions: 19th April.
- Apple Pitch Practice sessions:
- 24th April in Bristol,
- 26th April in Basingstoke or
- 27th April in Exeter.
- Deadline for companies to submit revised executive summary and to complete the exhibition requirements form: 28th April
- Deadline for companies to submit electronic presentations for use at the event: 18th May.
- Open Innovation Showcase - dress rehearsal of presentations and stand set-up from 10.00am: 25th May.
In order to be considered for the Innovation Programme, ventures/projects must meet the following criterias:
- Companies must be a SETsquared member. If not yet a member, please talk to the team using the contact details below about your membership options.
- You must have not participated in either of the following events: Open Innovation Showcase in Surrey June 2016, Accelerating Growth Investor Showcase in London November 2016 and the Med Tech Investment Showcase 2017. The only exception would be technologies/companies going for a different fund raising round.
If you have any questions regarding the selection process or event please email [email protected] or call Emilie King on 07415 666896 or Serena Giaminardi on 07460 271419.
This event is kindly being supported by KPMG.