Amazon Web Services
The team at Amazon Web Services has a startup program for SETsquared supported early stage companies. There are two stipulations for signing up to this deal:
1. The company cannot have raised in excess of $1.5 million in total capital.
2. The company must be less than three years old.
The program, AWS Activate, provides you with the following:
- $5,000 in AWS credits valid for 2 years
- Free access to the AWS Essentials 1 day web-based or instructor-led training (normally ~$600/course), AWS Technical Professional Accreditation course, plus 8 tokens for self-paced labs (normally ~$30/lab)
- Up to 2 years of premium AWS Business Support
- Free access to 1:1 virtual office hours with AWS solutions architects
- Special offers from other companies that help startups, including Chef, Bitnami, Amazon Payments, SOASTA, Podio, CopperEgg and more.
Please login to the Client Portal to see how to sign up to the AWS deal.