SETsquared have partnered with Mentor Graphics who enable companies to develop better electronic products faster and more cost-effectively. Their innovative products and solutions help engineers conquer design challenges in the increasingly complex worlds of board and chip design.
- Mentor will provide access to the Software and will charge an Annual Fee of £1000 per license bundle for support and admin
- Users would get access to Supportnet, but would be restricted to downloads and technical documentation.
- A peer to peer support model is encouraged.
- Training would be supported and will depend on seat availability in the relevant classes.
- Mentor will provide access to 4 bundles – IC Nanometer, Expedition, PADS PCB and Design Verification & Test.
Please login to the Client Portal to see how to sign up to the Mentor Graphics deal.